Terms and Conditions
The following are our terms and conditions. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Please prepare your orders in advance. When you call or fax please provide the following information:
- Account Name and Number
- Shipping address if other than billing address
- Shipping requirements (UPS or FedEx Ground, Next Day Air, 2nd Day, 3rd Day, Freight or Customer Pick up)
- Part Number and Quantity
- Credit Card number (Mastercard, Visa, Discover or American Express)
- Most orders are shipped FedEx Priority or Ground unless otherwise specified.
- Inspect your packages upon delivery and notify delivery agent before they leave your site.
- Freight charges are the responsibility of the customer and will be added to all orders.
- All orders are F.O.B. from Predator Products, LLC. Claims are the responsibility of the carrier.
- Any quote of freight charges by a salesperson is an estimate only and may vary at the delivery time.
- Special orders may only be returned with permission of the manufacturer and may be subject to restocking charges.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Orders will be invoiced at the prices prevailing at the date of shipment.
- Shortages, lost or damaged goods must be reported within 7 days.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Call for a return authorization number prior to returning any products.
- No returns will be credited without prior authorization from Predator Products.
- All returns must be accompanied by original receipt.
- All returned products must be new and in original packaging to be credited.
- No returns will be accepted freight collect.
- All backorders are shipped F.O.B.
- Freight charges will be added to all backorders.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEE when used as directed. Return unused portion to place of purchase.
NOTICE: Seller makes no warranty, expressed or implied, nor accepts any responsibility for any direct purchase price, because seller cannot control user’s handling, end use or effect of use.
- All other products sold carry the manufacturer’s warranties and sole responsibility of the manufacturer.
- The customer is responsible for transportation and labor costs in connection with warranty repair or replacement.