Description: More aggressive than Prep-Clay Dark. It is only recommended for heavy paint overspray, paint finish roughness, fallout, acid rain deposits, rail dust, brake dust. Scratching may occur on dark colored vehicles. Prep-Clay Fluid is recommended as a lubricating fluid for use with Prep-Clay Light. Contains no wax or silicone. Body Shop Safe. VOC compliant.
Directions: Safety glasses and rubber gloves are recommended while using this product. DO NOT APPLY TO HOT SURFACE OR IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
- Wash and rinse vehicle thoroughly to remove dirt and contaminants.
- Inspect surface to ensure it is free of any loose dirt and debris.
- Remove bar from container and plastic wrapping. Lubricate bar and surface to be treated by misting with Prep-Clay Fluid.
- Begin rubbing bar across the lubricated surface in a back and forth motion. Keep area well lubricated while rubbing.
- Wipe treated area with a clean, soft towel and inspect surface. Repeat if necessary.
- Surface is now ready to polish, wax or seal, depending upon the original condition of the paint.
- To preserve bar, store in its original container.