Description: Easy to use surface conditioning and preparation bar that removes organic and inorganic contaminants from exterior paint, glass and metal surfaces. It is completely safe, quick and easy to use. It is a non-scratch, non-flammable and non-toxic cleaning material that quickly and easily removes paint finish roughness, fallout, acid rain deposits, rail dust, brake dust and other environmental contaminants from exterior automotive surfaces. Prep-Clay Fluid is recommended as a lubricating fluid for use with Prep-Clay Dark. Contains no wax or silicone. Body Shop Safe. VOC compliant.
Directions: Safety glasses and rubber gloves are recommended while using this product. DO NOT APPLY TO HOT SURFACE OR IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
- Wash and rinse vehicle thoroughly to remove dirt and contaminants.
- Inspect surface to ensure it is free of any loose dirt and debris.
- Remove bar from container and plastic wrapping. Lubricate bar and surface to be treated by misting with Prep-Clay Fluid.
- Begin rubbing bar across the lubricated surface in a back and forth motion. Keep area well lubricated while rubbing.
- Wipe treated area with a clean, soft towel and inspect surface. Repeat if necessary.
- Surface is now ready to polish, wax or seal, depending upon the original condition of the paint.
- To preserve bar, store in its original container.